Thursday, March 6, 2008

Protest Tshirts with an OOmph


Dear Colleagues;


MORE LINES OF PROTEST T-SHIRTS TO BE PRODUCED DUE TO INSISTENT PUBLIC DEMAND!!!!

My friends and I are producing MORE shirts in support of the current mass call for anti-corruption, good governance and accountability. Proceeds go to the Gaia Pasamba fund: www.gaiabianca.com.

This time, tshirt prints include:

1. Moderate Your Greed
2. No to Greed
3. Thou Shall Not ZTEal
4. Tell the Truth
(At some point we also did Kawatan!!! and abZTE-FGhijklNBN-OP, but these were the least selling so na drop na ang mga ito, but we still have the silkscreen if you are interested).

Shirts are available in S, M, L and XL sizes, and Kids size (equivalent to adult XS) . Colors include: black, white, green, and blue. Price is P200 per shirt for all sizes.

I'll be accepting orders for our next production cycle until Friday, March 7. Pick up is on Monday, March 10 at the earliest, and onwards. For orders, text me at 09178003153. Mahirap lang magdeliver kung paisa-isa ang orders, but if you have orders for 10 shirts or more and if you are in QC, I'll try very hard to deliver. If less than 10, I'll ask you to pick it up from McDonald's in Philcoa, QC (I live in UP Bliss, so if you are in the area, text me and I'll take you to my house so you could see the tshirts and makapili kayo ng gusto niyo, from MOnday onwards). We will also be selling at major events and interfaith gatherings.

For more pictures please see the slide show or http://picasaweb.google.com/Bayani.Shirts/BayaniShirts02

We will also be producing a new line of "sexy" protest shirts for the petite yuppie girls in Makati and elsewhere. Same messages, but tshirts are body hugging with V necks. Pictures will be posted soon. (We might actually make one saying "One Lucky Bitch"... we'll see how the public pulse goes...)

No comments: